These later year fractional Krugerrands had limited mintages, and are not offered for sale very often. Get one of these now while they're available!
- Contains 1/10 oz of Gold.
- Coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope.
- Minted by South African Mint
Protect and display your Gold Krugerrand in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 2009 1/10 oz Gold Krugerrands to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||South African Mint|