The later year fractional Krugerrands had limited mintages, and are not offered for sale very often. Get one of these now while they're available.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope.
- Minted by South African Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Krugerrand in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Krugerrands are harder to find than their full ounce counterparts. Add this 2009 1/10 oz Gold Krugerrand to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||South African Mint|