This Silver bar was made by Johnson Matthey for Republic National Bank of New York and originally sold to investors after U.S. Gold restrictions were lifted in 1975. This Silver bar is an excellent way to diversify ones portfolio with collectible bullion.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual bars are presented in protective plastic.
- Estimated mintage of only 5,000 bars.
- Obverse: Displays the weight and purity encircling the Republic National Bank of NY logo.
- Reverse: Features the RNB logo in a diagonal pattern and unique serial number above as well as the JM logo below.
- Guaranteed by Johnson Matthey.
Johnson Matthey is widely recognized, making this an excellent choice for any Silver bar collector. Add this piece of history your collection today!
These Silver bars are from the secondary market and may exhibit light scratches and contact marks.