Produced in 2006 to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the wildly popular Silver Eagle series, this set contains an example in each of three finishes - Burnished, Proof, and Reverse Proof. All three of these coins have been graded a perfect 70 by NGC!
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver, for a total of 3 oz.
- Set includes Silver Eagles in each of the following finishes: Burnished, Proof finish, and stunning Reverse Proof.
- Encapsulated in a protective NGC holder to guarantee and protect their perfect-70 condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Don't miss out on your chance to add this superlative example of the 2006 3-coin Silver American Eagle Set to your Silver Eagle collection. Add one to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||MS-70 & PF-70 (Set)|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||3 troy oz|