A problem free Good with great eye appeal for the grade. A perfect coin to add to an average circulated set!
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Mintage of 1,414,800 pieces.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Handle your investments with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
This coin will look good in any collection. Add this 1897-O Barber Quarter to your cart today!