This Proof Silver coin honors the 1996 Summer Olympics held in Atlanta and specifically celebrates the blind running event in the Paralympics. The low mintage of just 28,649 coins adds further collectible appeal to the high-quality design.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes in plastic capsule.
- Extremely low mintage of 28,649.
- Obverse: Features a blind runner tethered to a seeing eye companion during a race.
- Reverse: Depicts clasped hands of two athletes below the Atlanta Olympic Games logo.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Beautifully display your Silver coin by adding a nice presentation box to your order.
Add this 1995 Olympic Blind Runner Silver coin to your cart today.