As low as $2.19 per coin over spot!
The Silver Philharmonic is the only annually minted Silver Bullion coin denominated in euros. These Silver coins are rapidly gaining worldwide popularity with their .999 purity and beautiful design featuring instruments of the Vienna Philharmonic.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, French horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This stunning Silver bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the random year 1 oz Silver Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
Random year Silver Austrian Philharmonics are dates of our choosing and are limited to the stock on hand.
Silver Austrian Philharmonics -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver Philharmonics are one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy Silver Austrian Philharmonics for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|