These unusual rectangular coins were some of the last coins issued by the famous Shoguns of Japan. The golden 2 Shu coins were minted from 1860-1867.
- Unusual rectangular shaped coins.
- Contains .0121 oz Gold and .0407 oz Silver weight.
- Minted under the Shogun regime from 1860-1869.
- Coins are in Extra Fine condition.
- Obverse: Kiri crests above denomination in Japanese lettering.
- Reverse: Initials of the Mint Official and his signature below in Japanese lettering.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these not very often available Japanese 2 Shu coins to your cart today!