These coins are sold by Type only! Nice coins for a circulated type set.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1864-1909 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
Dates of our choice and are limited to stock at hand.