These coins are sold by type only. Dates and mintmarks are of our choice, and are limited to stock at hand.
- Contains no precious metal content.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a crown.
- Reverse: Features a "V," the Roman numeral for "Five," encompassed by the Legend and "E Pluribus Unum."
Protect and display your coin by adding a plastic capsule to your order.
Add this 1883-1912 Liberty V Nickel to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.