Series 1934/1934A $500 FRN's. These notes may have some light stains, etc., but will be solid and intact, grading at least Fine or better. High denomination currency at an affordable price!
- Next to the highest denomination used in general circulation.
- Each note comes housed in a Capital plastics deluxe currency holder.
- Circulated notes from series 1934 and 1934-A.
- These notes will be in Fine condition.
- Last printed in 1945 and bear the portrait of President William McKinley.
Series 1934/1934-A and districts (A through L) will be of our choice, and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand. Add these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Examples in this group will grade at least Fine. Some notes may have teller marks or small stains, but no major problems.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|