High denomination currency was originally intended for commerce between banks. However, they slowly made their way into circulation and are highly collected today.
- Highest denomination used in circulation.
- Each note comes housed in a Capital plastics deluxe currency holder.
- Circulated notes from series 1934 and 1934-A.
- Notes in this listing will be in Fine to Very Fine condition, and may have minor issues.
- Bear the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
Federal Reserve Notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Series and districts will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|