|Metal Content:||0.0483 troy oz|
These coins offer excellent Gold value for investors and collectors wanting to acquire small amounts of Gold.
- Contains .048375 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin is packaged in a plastic flip.
- Obverse: The Type 3 designation or "Indian Princess Head, Large Head" features Liberty, facing left. She has shed her crown and is shown with the Native American headdress with the wording “United States of America”.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath to pay tribute to the agricultural contributions of each state with the denomination and year of issue.
- U.S. Mint issue from Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dahlonega and San Francisco.
- Items in this listing have been cleaned or may be ex-jewelry pieces.
Protect and display your Gold $1 Indian Head coin in style by adding an attractive gift box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, reducing their number and adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Gold $1 Liberty Head coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.