These Silver coins were hand-struck, made with two dies and a heavy hammer, resulting in not all coins being perfectly round or having an even strike. They were struck in vast quantities for circulation throughout the Roman Empire.
- Contains a total of 1.35 oz of Silver.
- Genuine ancient Roman Silver coins from the first, second and third centuries.
- Coins come encapsulated in a custom hardwood case.
- This set comes with a plaque listing the emperors and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the portrait of the emperor at the time the coins were minted.
- Reverse: Features images depicting historical, mythological and military themes.
These Silver Roman coins are collectible and educational. Add this Roman Empire 12 Emperor Collection coin set to your order today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1.35 troy oz|