These Silver coins were hand-struck, made with two dies and a heavy hammer, resulting in not all coins being perfectly round or having an even strike. They were struck in vast quantities for circulation throughout the Roman Empire.
- Contains a total of 1.35 oz of Silver.
- Genuine ancient Roman Silver coins from the first, second and third centuries.
- Coins come encapsulated within a custom hardwood case.
- Set comes with a plaque listing the emperors and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the portrait of the emperor at the time the coins were minted.
- Reverse: Features images depicting historical, mythological and military themes.
These Silver Roman coins are collectible and educational. Add this Roman Empire 12 Emperor Collection coin set to your order today!