These 20,000 Reis Gold coins were once used heavily in Brazilian commerce, giving each of these coins real history on top of their Gold content--over 1/2 ounce each!
- Contains .5286 of an oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Left facing bust of King Pedro II with the date below.
- Reverse: A depiction of the imperial Brazilian coat of arms.
- Minted at various Brazilian Mints.
Once used heavily in commerce, these Brazilian 20,000 Reis coins are a favorite of world Gold coin investors. Add these interesting Brazilian coins to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.