As low as $25.99 per coin over spot!
These 20,000 Reis Gold coins were once used heavily in Brazilian commerce, giving each of these coins real history on top of their Gold content--over 1/2 ounce each!
- Contains .5286 of an oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Left facing bust of King Pedro II with the date below.
- Reverse: A depiction of the imperial Brazilian coat of arms.
- Minted at various Brazilian Mints.
Once used heavily in commerce these Brazilian 20,000 Reis coins are a favorite of world Gold coin investors. Add these interesting Brazilian coins to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will range from 1851-1889 and will be of our choice, determined by available inventory.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5286 troy oz|