As low as $26.99 per coin over spot!
Brazilian 20,000 Reis Gold Coins. Circulated condition-may be cleaned. These coins contain 0.5286 of an ounce of gold each. King Pedro II appears on the obverse. National arms appear on the reverse. Dates of our choice.
- Contains .5286 of an oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Each coin depicts a left facing bust of King Pedro II.
- Reverse: A depiction of the imperial Brazilian the coat of arms.
- Minted at various Brazilian Mints.
Containing .5286 of an ounce of Gold, and once used heavily in commerce these Brazilian 20,000 Reis coins are a favorite of world Gold coin investors. Add some of these interesting Brazilian coins to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will range from 1851-1889, and will be of our choice, determined by available inventory.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.5286 troy oz|