|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5286 troy oz|
These 20,000 Reis Gold coins were once used heavily in Brazilian commerce, giving each of these coins real history on top of their Gold content--over 1/2 ounce each!
- Contains .5286 of an oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Left facing bust of King Pedro II with the date below.
- Reverse: A depiction of the imperial Brazilian coat of arms.
- Minted at various Brazilian Mints.
Once used heavily in commerce these Brazilian 20,000 Reis coins are a favorite of world Gold coin investors. Add these interesting Brazilian coins to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will range from 1851-1889 and will be of our choice, determined by available inventory.