Over 2,000 years old. These Gold Staters were struck either in Thrace or Scythia. These two kingdoms occupied most of what is now southeastern Europe, and southwestern Asia.
- Highest Grade obtainable.
- Authenticated and certified by NGC as Mint State condition.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 5/5.
- Obverse: Three togate figures advancing, the first and third each carrying an ax over their shoulders.
- Reverse: Eagle standing on scepter, holding wreath in one talon.
Protect and display your Gold Stater coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this rare and perfectly graded coin to your collection today!
An unknown dynasty, possibly Scythian whose coinage seems to be inspired by the Silver Denarius of M. Junius Brutus issued in 54 BC. Destined to reside as a high quality addition to any advanced ancient collection. Difficult to find in this lofty grade.