This item has a total mintage of only 6,027 coins with only 2,009 released in the United States. This limited-edition 20 oz Gold coin comes complete in a custom wooden box with the certificate of authenticity.
- Contains 20 oz .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes complete with wooden box and a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Coin has a denomination of 2,000 euros.
- Obverse: Features the Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall.
- Reverse: Displays an array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
The perfect addition to any portfolio. Invest in this beautiful and rare 20 oz Gold Philharmonic coin today!
Gold Philharmonics -- why buy Austrian Gold from APMEX?The Gold Philharmonic is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Austrian Philharmonics for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||20 troy oz|