The Platinum Eagle is one of the world's favorite Platinum bullion products. Burnished Platinum Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Platinum Eagle bullion coin and have limited mintages, adding to their collectibility.
- Contains 1.85 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Coins come in a capsule in the original U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Designed by Tom Cleveland showing an American bald eagle representing the executive branch.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
The Platinum American Eagle quickly became the most popular Platinum bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1997. Add this 2007-W 4-Coin Platinum American Eagle set to your cart today!