This beautiful Silver Panda contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver. The 2007 coin continues the series that was originally minted in 1983, issued by the People's Republic of China.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded MS-70 by PCGS guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Labels of our choice.
- Obverse: The Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests at the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese completed with the year of issue, 2007.
- Reverse: Features a mother panda and her cub at feeding time.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect and display your Silver Panda in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Silver Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2007 1 oz Silver Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of Silver Pandas. Shop Silver Pandas and learn how to build your investment strategy.