One of the two keys to the circulated Washington quarters set, the 1932-D had a mintage of only 436,800. This example is an attractive, yet inexpensive, way to complete your collection.
- Contains .1808 oz Silver.
- Mintage of only 436,800 coins, the second-lowest of the series, and one of only two Washington quarter issues with a mintage that is less than a million.
- Coin will be in fine condition, and ships in a protective plastic flip.
- Designed by John Flanagan.
- Obverse: Features the profile of George Washington.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch below.
Protect your key-date quarter by adding a plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1932-D Washington Quarter to your cart today!