These uncirculated Silver American Eagles have a "W" mintmark and are struck on specially burnished planchets at the West Point Mint. This example has been graded MS-69 by PCGS.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's near-flawless MS-69 condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin features a burnished finish, adding further beauty. Add this PCGS certified 2008 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!