The Platinum American Eagle coin is the only investment-grade Platinum coin from the United States Mint. Since its introduction, the Platinum Eagle has become one of the world's most widely-traded Platinum bullion coins.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Certified by PCGS as a near perfect MS-69.
- Low mintage of only 3,635 coins.
- Obverse: The strong face of the Statue of Liberty below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: "Lady Justice" watched over by an American bald eagle representing the Judicial Branch of government.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 1/2 oz Burnished Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!