The beloved Kennedy Half Dollar design is popular with investors and collectors alike. These canvas bags of 90% Silver Kennedy Half-Dollars are a great way to increase your Silver holdings.
- Approximately 72.3 oz of 90% Silver.
- Each heavy duty canvas bag contains 200 coins.
- Obverse: Gilroy Roberts' image of John F. Kennedy with the date below.
- Reverse: The Great Seal of the United States with the face value below and "United States of America" above.
- These Brilliant Uncirculated coins are dated 1964 only.
- Mixed 'P' Philadelphia and 'D' Denver mintmarks.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order today.
Circulation quality 90% Silver Kennedy Half Dollars were minted in 1964 only and are valued for this one-year only minting. Add several $100 Face-Value Bags of Kennedy Half-Dollars to your cart today!
Mintmarks will be of our choosing, determined by stock on hand. Additionally, coins may be bright white or feature some toning.
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||72.3 troy oz|