The beloved Kennedy Half Dollar design is popular with investors and collectors alike. These canvas bags of 90% Silver Kennedy Half-Dollars are a great way to increase your Silver holdings.
- Approximately 72.3 oz of 90% Silver.
- Each heavy duty canvas bag contains 200 coins.
- Obverse: Gilroy Roberts' image of John F. Kennedy with the date below.
- Reverse: The Great Seal of the United States with the face value below and "United States of America" above.
- These Brilliant Uncirculated coins are dated 1964 only.
- Mixed 'P' Philadelphia and 'D' Denver mintmarks.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order today.
Circulation quality 90% Silver Kennedy Half Dollars were minted in 1964 only and are valued for this one-year only minting. Add several $100 Face-Value Bags of Kennedy Half-Dollars to your cart today!
Mintmarks will be of our choosing, determined by stock on hand. Additionally, coins may be bright white or feature some toning.