|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
Gold Maple Leafs are among the most beloved Gold coins in the world for their beautiful design and .9999 fine Gold content. The 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf saw instant popularity upon its release in 1979 and has remained popular ever since.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this 2010 1 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leaf to your cart today.