Gold Maple Leafs are among the most beloved Gold coins in the world for their beautiful design and .9999 fine Gold content. The 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf saw instant popularity upon its release in 1979 and has remained popular ever since.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this 2010 1 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leaf to your cart today.
Gold Canadian Maple Leafs -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Maple Leafs for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|