Any quantity only $99.99 per coin over spot!
This example is certified as a near perfect MS-69 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services. This also features the PCGS First Strike designation, which certifies that this coin shipped from the U.S. Mint within the first 30 days of release.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's near perfect MS-69 condition.
- First Strike designation indicates that this coin was among the first shipped from the U.S. Mint upon release.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy a certified example of America's premier Gold coin! Begin your own collection of this iconic coin by adding it to your cart today!