The 2008 1/4 oz Gold Mexican Libertad has the third-lowest mintage in the series with only 800 coins struck! These coins are difficult to find in the U.S. and are rapidly gaining in popularity!
- Contains 0.250 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips. li>
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 1/4 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2008 1/4 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!