Only $54.99 per coin over spot!
The 2008 1/4 oz Gold Mexican Libertad has the third-lowest mintage in the series with only 800 coins struck! These coins are difficult to find in the U.S. and are rapidly gaining in popularity!
- Contains 0.250 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips. li>
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 1/4 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2008 1/4 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|