These beautiful Gold five-dollar coins from Singapore were issued in 1983-1984 and feature a traditional Asian Phoenix design.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coins will be in BU condition and delivered in a protective plastic flip.
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a rendition of a phoenix, surrounded by the denomination, purity and weight.
- Reverse: Features the Singapore coat of arms with the nation's name in its four official languages.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these beautiful Singapore Gold coins to your collection today!
Dates of our choice determined by stock on hand.