Series 1935-A $1 Silver Certificate w/brown seal and serial numbers for use in Hawaii during World War II. These notes will have problems including holes, missing pieces, heavy stains, writing, etc. This is a good way to buy an inexpensive Hawaii note.
- One of four denominations, along with the $5.00, $10 and $20 to be used for this purpose during the war.
- These notes come housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- All notes are from series 1935-A in cull condition.
- Face: Features a brown seal and serial numbers along with the familiar portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Back: A large "Hawaii" over-stamp in block letters across the middle.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
These notes saw more than their share of use but are still great conservation pieces. Add one of these Hawaii over-stamp notes to your cart today!
Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2300