The Siberian Tiger, also called Amur Tiger, is a tiger subspecies living in the Russian Far East. Only a little over 500 Siberian Tigers are expected to live in the Russian regions.
The International Union for Conservation of Nature lists the Siberian Tiger as an endangered species.
- Contains a 5 oz .900 fine Silver coin, a 1 oz .900 fine Silver coin and a 0.25 oz .999 fine Gold coin.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Limited edition of only 750 sets produced.
- Obverses: Different depictions of the Siberian Tiger.
- Reverses: Feature the double headed Russian eagle, purity and weight in the center, surrounded by denomination, date and "Bank of Russia" in Cyrillic lettering.
Handle your Siberian Tiger coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this not often available Russian Siberian Tiger 3-coin proof set to your collection today!