The final release of the Series I 12-Coin lunar series features a Pig. Colorization on this coin enhances the simplicity of the design!
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse.
- Reverse: 2007 Colorized Gold Lunar Year of the Pig features a piglet standing in some water with rocks, Collaborative design. The pig and water are in brilliant color.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1/20 oz Year of the Pig gold coin by adding an attractive display box to your order today!
Add this Colorized Series I 2007 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Pig to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.05 troy oz|