|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.05 troy oz|
The final release of the Series I 12-Coin lunar series features a Pig. Colorization on this coin enhances the simplicity of the design!
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: 2007 Colorized Gold Lunar Year of the Pig features a piglet standing in some water with rocks, Collaborative design. The pig and water are in brilliant color.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1/20 oz Year of the Pig gold coin by adding an attractive display box to your order today!
Add this Colorized Series I 2007 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Pig to your cart today!