The first coin issued in Perth Mint's Lunar Series II has a mintage of just 30,000 coins. Series II coins are slightly larger and thinner than the type I's.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a mouse crouching on a bed of stones with chili peppers clustered in the background with the Chinese character for "Mouse" with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1/10 oz Year of the Mouse gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order today!
Add this Brilliant Uncirculated Series II 2008 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Mouse coin to your cart today!