This 1897-O Morgan Dollar has been graded by PCGS as being in MS-62 condition. Nice coin for a high grade set of Morgan Dollars. The value doubles at the next higher grade level!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- This coin has a mintage of 12,600,000.
- Population of 666 coins at this grade level with 354 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the New Orleans Mint carry an "O" mintmark on the reverse below the wreath.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1897-O Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!