This 1882-CC Morgan Dollar is slightly better than your average Carson City due to the Deep Mirror Prooflike attribution assigned by NGC.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 DPL condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint's "CC" mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1882-CC Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!