These are the first 1/2 oz Gold coins in the U.S. Mint's history that the metal content is .9999 fine. Low mintages offer great collectibility to this series.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition graded MS-70 by NGC.
- Obverse: Various “First Ladies.”
- Reverse: Varies on each issue.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
These coins honor Presidential “First Ladies” who have added so much to our country. Add these 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse Coins graded MS-70 by NGC to your cart today!
Coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.