These dual-denomination Gold coins were first issued by the Austro-Hungarian empire in 1870 and only lasted until 1892. They were produced in limited mintages, providing collectibility on top of their Gold appeal.
- Contains .1867 oz of Gold.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: A right facing bust of Franz Joseph I, emperor of Austria-Hungary, surrounded by the legend in Latin.
- Reverse: The crowned shield of the Austro-Hungarian empire with date and value.
- Struck by the Kremnitz Mint in Hungary.
Protect your Gold 8 Forint/20 Francs coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning dual-denomination Gold coin is popular around the world. Add some of these Hungarian 8 Forint/20 Francs coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choice (1870-1892) and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.1867 troy oz|