|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
1/4 oz Gold American Eagles attract attention from collectors and investors around the world for their beautiful, patriotic design and Gold value. This example has been certified by NGC, adding collectibility on top of bullion appeal.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases designation ensures that the coin was received for grading within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Mintage of only 15,188 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The beloved design on this fractional Gold Eagle is often considered one of the most beautiful design in all of American coinage. Add this 2006 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!