|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|
Gold Mexican Libertads are truly a standout series due to their iconic Mexican imagery in stunning .999 fine Gold. These Gold coins have gained worldwide popularity and fractional Gold Libertads provide the same beauty at a more affordable price.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual Gold coins come in protective plastic. li>
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs .
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Fractional Gold Libertads allow for more options when looking to purchase these iconic coins. Add this 2006 1/2 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!