Louis XVIII, known as "the Desired" (le Désiré), was a monarch of the House of Bourbon who ruled as King of France and Navarre from 1814 to 1824 except for a period in 1815 known as the Hundred Days.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Date from the era of King Louis XVIII (1816-1824).
- Coins are in Average Circulated Condition.
- Obverse: A right-facing portrait of King Louis XVIII.
- Reverse: Crowned Coat of Arms surrounded by laurel.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these rare French Gold coins of King Louis XVIII to your cart today!
Dates are of our choice and are limited to stock at hand.