|Grade:||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The Gold Buffalo is one of the world's most popular bullion coins. This example showcases the historic Buffalo Nickel design in an elegant proof finish, and is graded a flawless 70 by PCGS.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's perfect 70 condition.
- The First Strike designation indicates that this was one of the first coins shipped from the mint - this example was received by PCGS within the first 30 days after the coin was released.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in a beautiful proof finish from the West Point Mint. Begin your own collection of this iconic coin by adding it to your cart today!