The Silver Philharmonic is the only annually minted Silver bullion coin denominated in euros. This beautifully detailed coin features an array of instruments and is a great addition to your silver collection.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes or multiples of 500 will be shipped in gray mint box.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Mintage of 11,358,200 coins.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This stunning Silver bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 2010 Silver Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!