|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Proof Gold Buffalos feature deep cameo contrast adding to the natural beauty of the coin. Each coin is struck multiple times to bring out the details of the design.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a capsule in the original U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 49,306 coins.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Gold Buffalos add a new beauty to this popular coin design. Add this Proof Gold Buffalo to your cart today!