The Royal Canadian Mint released this beautiful Gold coin to commemorate the the 2010 Olympic Winter Games held in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in a plastic flip.
- Obverse: The Susanna Blunt designed likeness of Queen Elizabeth II is featured on the obverse of this Gold coin, alongside an image of the logo of the 2010 Olympic Winter Games, the coin's denomination and year.
- Reverse: Features a large maple leaf with a small talisman above the Olympic logo, along with the purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Gold Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Royal Canadian Mint is well-known for minting .9999 fine Gold coins. Add this beautiful and unique Gold Maple Leaf Vancouver Olympic coin to your cart today!
Gold Canadian Maple Leafs -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Maple Leafs for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|