This first year Canadian dollar contains .600 oz of Silver. King George V appears on the obverse of this one year type.
- Contains .600 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coin comes in Extra Fine or better condition.
- Mintage of just 428,707 coins.
- Obverse: Features the profile of George V wearing a crown.
- Reverse: Depicts a pair of traders in a canoe, with the northern lights in the background.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1935 Silver Dollar to your cart today!
To celebrate the 25th year of King George V's reign, the Royal Canadian Mint produced the 1935 Silver Jubilee Commemorative dollar. Not only is it the first Silver Dollar minted for circulation in Canada, it was the first coin minted by the Dominion of Canada. A must have for the Canadian Silver Dollar collector!