|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Proof Platinum American Eagles change designs yearly, adding to the diversity and collectibility of this series. Each coin contains .9995 fine Platinum, giving bullion value to the collectible designs.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes with mint issued box and certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of just 8,000 coins.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: Preamble to the Constitution "To Form a More Perfect Union," featuring four faces representing the diversity of U.S. citizens.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!