A nice selection of problem free early Indian Head cents. Coins in this listing will all be dated between 1859 and 1864.
- Struck in 88% Copper and 12% in Nickel.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Protect your Copper-Nickel cents in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1859-1864 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
Random years of dates of our choice and are limited to stock at hand.