The Silver American Eagle is widely recognized, containing 1 oz of .999 fine Silver and featuring a beautiful, classic design. This example is graded a near-perfect MS-69 by PCGS.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near-perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2008 Silver Eagle to your cart today!