|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
As low as $84.99 per coin over spot!
Since its introduction in 1986, the Gold American Eagle has seen immense popularity for its iconic, patriotic design. Containing a full ounce of Gold provides investment value,while the classic design provides collectible appeal.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- All coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!