In 1842, only 184,618 Liberty Seated Dollars were struck, making it a tough coin to locate. This Liberty Seated Dollar is graded Almost Uncirculated-50 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the AU-50 condition.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Features Liberty holding a pole with a Liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows, with a shield on its chest.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
Display your Silver Dollar in style by adding one of these display boxes to your order.
The Seated Silver Dollar was minted before, during and after the Civil War, making it a desirable coin to collect. Add to your collection by including this 1842 Liberty Seated Dollar in your cart today!