This beautiful set includes all four sizes (1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10 oz) of the 2008 Gold Buffalo, which was the only year that fractional Gold Buffalos were minted.
- Contains a total of 1.85 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- CNGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of each coin.
- Mintage of 6,049 sets.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed Buffalo Nickel design of an American Indian in profile originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo, which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Features the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark.
Protect and display your 4-Coin Gold Buffalo Set in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The classic Gold Buffalo set gains even more collectibility since 2008 was the only year that fractional Gold Buffalos were issued. Add this NGC certified 4-Coin Gold Buffalo Set to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Denomination:||$5, $10, $25, $50|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1.85 troy oz|